4 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge Protein Brownies

Reaction score
I've had something like that from a vitamin store before. It was premade and prepackaged....I thought it might be icky, but it was pretty good.

On the whole I don't like "protein" anything, mainly because it either tastes like sawdust or has the consistency of sawdust. But I have come across about a handful of protein "sweets" in my time that were shockingly super yummie!

Of course then again........its chocolate. :D

Reaction score
I've had something like that from a vitamin store before. It was premade and prepackaged....I thought it might be icky, but it was pretty good.

On the whole I don't like "protein" anything, mainly because it either tastes like sawdust or has the consistency of sawdust. But I have come across about a handful of protein "sweets" in my time that were shockingly super yummie!

Of course then again........its chocolate. :D

I hear you Chester, some of those protein things are very chalky or have weird aftertastes - but I think if you add enough chocolate to anything it makes it palatable! At least, that's what I'm telling myself! :D

Ask a Question