Another Newbie

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am Finella and you can call me Fifi. Lol. I am new here and new to baking as well. So far, I've only tried no bake desserts since we don't have oven before. So now that I am already working I decided to continue my passion and that is baking! I want to try a lot of recipes in here and I am glad I registered in this forum!

Anyway, for now I just bought an oven and will start collecting stuff once busy season is over. I have not started any baking tools shopping. My body is ready for the extra pounds to be gained once I started baking! <3

Nice to meet you all!

Reaction score
200.gif

Reaction score
Hey there and welcome! Your display picture looks like Tokyo Skytree in the background! Not sure if it is, or maybe another tower but it's cool nonetheless!

No bake or baked desserts are all yummy! I just have such a sweet tooth that it's all good to me!

Reaction score
Hi @Finella FiFi, Welcome aboard. This is a great forum, everyone's very friendly and welcoming, as well as being happy to share their recipes and discussing baking issues. It's one of my favorites, of the forums I visit, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reaction score
Hey there and welcome! Your display picture looks like Tokyo Skytree in the background! Not sure if it is, or maybe another tower but it's cool nonetheless!

No bake or baked desserts are all yummy! I just have such a sweet tooth that it's all good to me!

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to reply. <3 Not really sure if that's the Tokyo Skytree, but it probably is. That's not me, that guy is from Japanese group Arashi, sort of like the One Direction of Japan. :D

Yes! Any desserts would do to be honest. :D :D :D

Hi @Finella FiFi, Welcome aboard. This is a great forum, everyone's very friendly and welcoming, as well as being happy to share their recipes and discussing baking issues. It's one of my favorites, of the forums I visit, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

I agree! The environment here is very welcoming. I am happy to be here. Thank you for welcoming me <3

Great to have you aboard.
welcome.jpg

Thank you so much! <3

Ask a Question