Blender - The Ultimate Kitchen Investment

Reaction score
For me it was definitely my blender which can also cut through ice, so I can make my own ice cream if I wanted with some liquid sour cream and frozen fruits. It's probably the one thing you really need to have in a kitchen, as it can help you do multiple stuff, like sauces for different recipes, and eve mix the omelette better than you ever could.

Also, a mixer is a must-have in a kitchen, as there are plenty of things you can simply use the blender for, things like pastry, mayonnaise or pancakes, which require lots of flour.

Reaction score
I would have a difficult time making cakes and similar things without my mixer. Measuring spoons and cups are used on a daily basis in my kitchen, but the most used item is my electric kettle, which I use about 6 times per day, at least.

Reaction score
The mixer... I don't only use it for baking sweet stuff, but also to cook all sort of things. There is a dish that requires the white of several eggs to be turned into a meringue consistency. I can't do it with my hand, so I use the mixer :) Life saver!

Ask a Question