Cake for 6-year old girl's birthday. Any ideas?

Reaction score
My daughter is turning six soon and I want to make her birthday cake myself. She loves the usual, Frozen movie characters Anna and Elsa, she also loves Rapunzel and always has a sheet tied to her head for the long hair. I need some ideas of how I can incorporate this into a cake.

Reaction score
Well, I love doll cakes.
They are actually really easy to make, and fun to decorate.
You can do one at home or have one made.

Frozen-cakes-19.jpg

Elsa+cake.jpg

Reaction score
You can also get a cake kit. This is a kit of toy decorations for the top of the cake.
All you have to do is make a cake and frost it blue and place the toys on top.
You can also order these from the local bakeries.

56152-frozen-cake-kit-desc.jpg

There are also several different kinds of cake kits....
s-l1000.jpg

There are also edible images you can order on a cake or you can order the image itself and put it on your own cake. It is made out of fondant and food coloring. You just peel it off and put it on the cake.
Frozen_3_cake_topper_JPG_large.jpg

Edible images come in many different styles also.

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your ideas. I love the doll cake at the top. I think that is the one that I am going to go with. My daughter is going to be so thrilled. Thank you.

Reaction score
Wow, I have a 4 & 5 year old, both girls and I always struggle when it comes to ideas for birthday cakes. That first cake up top, looks fairly easy, and is stunning! I think I will attempt to make it, just to see how well it turns out!

Ask a Question