Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Reaction score
Hello!

I know this meme was pretty popular about a year ago, but I was wondering if anyone else has tried this recipe?

My friend and I randomly found this meme online and didn't think it would actually work. We decided to try it for a good laugh....but to our surprise, it was actually delicious!

The recipe can be found here: http://imgur.com/UBzJ0

If you did try this recipe, did you make any modifications?

Reaction score
Yes, I've made that recipe. It's on the Bisquick box. I didn't even know that someone turned the recipe from the Bisquick box into a meme.
Those biscuits are awesome and they're super easy to make.

Reaction score
hmm, I'm glad you posted this! Several people have recommended the cheddar biscuits to me, but I haven't been to a Red Lobster lately. This would be a good way of trying the biscuits without going all the way over to one.

(Warning to those who would be offended: there is some bad language in the image.)

Reaction score
Yes, I've made that recipe. It's on the Bisquick box. I didn't even know that someone turned the recipe from the Bisquick box into a meme.
Those biscuits are awesome and they're super easy to make.

It's on the box?! Hahaha..I didn't even notice that! That's hilarious, Maybe I should start paying attention to the different recipes on the box.

Reaction score
I read cheddar and biscuits, and I thought "yum!" I love these things, they are so delicious, and yes I agree, super simple to make. I'm a bread person, and I love this type of stuff. I love food!

Reaction score
I must have an old box of Bisquik, because mine doesn't have the recipe. But we have a couple more cool days coming up this week, so it would be the perfect time to try it!

Reaction score
Here's another one of those memes with the Bisquick recipe.

7cd7bf777f06d1ced920d101452b02ef.jpg

Reaction score
I must have an old box of Bisquik, because mine doesn't have the recipe. But we have a couple more cool days coming up this week, so it would be the perfect time to try it!

Maybe your box doesn't have the recipe because it's a recent box. I cut the recipe off of a Bisquick box sometime in the early 2000s. Suddenly, I feel really old.

Reaction score
Red lobster's biscuits are really good, I made them homemade and they still tasted really good. Great looking picture!

Reaction score
I have never heard of this recipe but it looks like it would be really good and something different from the ordinary. I will be giving cheddar Bay Biscuits a try, they look so delicious!!

Reaction score
I have never heard of this recipe but it looks like it would be really good and something different from the ordinary. I will be giving cheddar Bay Biscuits a try, they look so delicious!!

Cheddar Bay biscuits are the perfect combo of cheddar and garlic butter. I was blown away the first time I tried them at Red Lobster, but they are ridiculously easy to make at home.

Reaction score
Cheddar Bay biscuits are the perfect combo of cheddar and garlic butter. I was blown away the first time I tried them at Red Lobster, but they are ridiculously easy to make at home.

....Man...after reading "perfect combo of cheddar and garlic butter" .... I started to crave for some! When I'm in the mood, I love making some chili and dip the biscuits into the chili! Add some mac 'n cheese with mashed potatoes and I'm in heaven!

Reaction score
We made these tonight and they really were delicious! So flavorful, they didn't require any (additional) butter.

Reaction score
Now I'm craving these. I'm almost tempted to go out in the heat and walk down to the store to get what I need for these now! It's way too hot, though. And then baking in this heat with no air conditioner ... haha, no.

Reaction score

I actually made some last night with our dinner and at first I didn't think they would turn out right, but they did and they were so good, full of flavor and so fresh, all of my family loved them, I had my brother and his family over for dinner as well last night and they were surprised at how good they were and then something different from ordinary biscuits, I had to give them recipe too!!!! GOAL..... new recipe was a hit!!!

Reaction score
Here's another one of those memes with the Bisquick recipe.

7cd7bf777f06d1ced920d101452b02ef.jpg
This is a great recipe! My husband makes these on occasion and follows this same recipe! They turn out terrific! They are delicious! I definitely recommend this recipe! From personal experience, they turn out wonderfully!

Reaction score
I've been seen a prepackaged mix for these in the store and I think "Come off it. Everyone knows how to make these." Only someone without internet access would buy a mix for Cheddar Bay biscuits. Even my daughter, who hardly bakes, knows how to make them because she saw the recipe on Facebook.

Reaction score
Sounds great! This reminds me of the cheddar and bacon biscuits my mom makes. They're great as muffins, too.

Ask a Question