Cheesecake Bites

Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing brunch for Christmas, and I thought I'd like to make all the dessert items into bite sized versions. I think they will not only look nice but also allow for a tasty treat without too much richness alongside all the other rich food. So, I'm thinking I'll just make a square cheesecake instead of round and then cut it into small cubes. Maybe place a fanned strawberry on top (or a slice of strawberry, depending on how small I decide to make them).

What else can I make for tiny treats?

Reaction score
Reaction score
That would work good for fudge too since it is so rich! You really could do it for almost any dessert that you would cut. Pies, cookies, cakes.....you could get really creative and do cake pops! I've always wanted to try to make those!

Reaction score
Several kinds of pies, maybe you would like to offer a bite size pie buffet... pecan pie, cheese pie, lemon pie, etc. I think that would work great in my opinion. Could also offer bite size brownies.

Ask a Question