cheesy garlic biscuits

Reaction score
I have made cheesy garlic biscuits and they wre good. and it was my first time making them. and they turned out good. which I wasnt expecting that. I would make it again.

Reaction score
Did you make the Red Lobster Cheddar Bay cheesy garlic biscuits off the Bisquick box? I've made those before and they are pretty good and easy to make. There's a thread about them already.
If not, which recipe did you use? By the way, it's really easy to upload an avatar by going into your control panel.

Reaction score
We love the Red Lobster Cheesey Garlic Biscuits. I have made them using Bisquick and also from scratch. They seem to dissappear off the pan just as soon as they come out of the oven. My ex husband really loved them and requested that I make the almost every night. He especially liked them with chili rather than having cornbread with it.

Reaction score
Ahh sounds delicious but unfortunately this is something i have never baked before...I am going to be researching some recipes and see how it goes.

Reaction score
Did you make the Red Lobster Cheddar Bay cheesy garlic biscuits off the Bisquick box? I've made those before and they are pretty good and easy to make. There's a thread about them already.
If not, which recipe did you use? By the way, it's really easy to upload an avatar by going into your control panel.
When I make these I always use extra sharp cheese and put in more than the recipe calls for. I want to able to really taset the cheese in them. The ones you get at red lobster don't really taste that cheesey.

Reaction score
I found a recipe for cheesy biscuits in Simple Living magazine that I am dying to try. I pulled it and put it in my binder, but I keep forgetting about it. I am going to pull it out now so I can make them over the weekend. I will let you all know how they turn out.

Reaction score
Man good thing I had lunch already cause that sounds really really good right now!

Someone mentioned making the Red Lobster biscuit from the Bisquick box; care to share the recipe? :D We always have Bisquick at home so it would be a great recipe to try out. Plus I can feel like I'm eating at Red Lobster without dropping the price tag :)

Ask a Question