Chocolate Chip Cookie Oreo Truffle Burger!

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new here and I wanted to share something I invented when I was experimenting with oreos and cookies! I'll post the ingredients needed. These are seriously indulgent cookies and I couldn't even finish one by myself but I'm sure many of you are more adventurous than I am!!

If any of you are interested I also started up a youtube channel and uploaded the recipe there if any of you would be so kind to check that out :)

Ingredients:
Cookie Dough -
200m Milka Chocolate
200g Butter (Room temp)
325g Brown Sugar
2 Eggs
½ tsp salt
2½ tsp Bicarb Soda
400g Flour
Oreo Truffles -
375g Oreos
125g Cream Cheese
Buttercream -
40g Butter (Room temp)
120g Icing Sugar (Sifted)
Drops of Vanilla extract (optional)
10ml Milk

I hope you enjoy these as much as I did! :)

Attachments

• DSC03170 copy.jpg
    DSC03170 copy.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 531
Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh my goodness! This sounds like about everything I love when it comes to sweets, combined into one major delicious burger!

My husband would go nuts over this too. I feel like these would be majorly dangerous to my waistline, though ;)

Can't wait to see what other cool creations you have up your sleeve!

Reaction score
Oh my goodness! This sounds like about everything I love when it comes to sweets, combined into one major delicious burger!

My husband would go nuts over this too. I feel like these would be majorly dangerous to my waistline, though ;)

I took one bite and I couldn't eat anymore, but I had a jar of nutella with me so I put some nutella on there and it made them 100x better (even though I didn't think that was possible!) So next recipe I think I need to use some nutella to make it extra special :D

Reaction score

I think my waistline expanded just from looking at it! :eek:

So much chocolatey goodness packed together. I think I'm going to have to skip this one myself, but I know someone who will be all over this.

Ask a Question