Cinnamon raisin scones

Reaction score
http://www.sunmaid.com/recipes/recipe/Cinnamon_raisin_scone.html

So I stumbled on this recipe when I was searching for Cinnamon raisin rolls and thought, since I am a lover of scones, raisins and cinnamon, this is something I should try. Has anyone ever tried this? Scones became a favourite of mine months ago and I was making them week after week for a while. Then I stopped because my doctor told me to lose some pounds. God knows I want to try these.

Reaction score
I've made regular scones quite a bit - I love serving them with jam and cream! I've also made date scones before, but never tried cinnamon and raisin ones before! It does sound like a lovely variation though on the usual scones out there, and it's definitely something I would like to try and make rather than my usual!

Reaction score
It feels like there is no end to the kinds of scones you can make. I am guessing I won't get around to making much of anything for a few weeks at least. Everything work wise is piling up on me but if my moods serve me well, I might just try something like this as a stress reliever.

Reaction score
They look great! I'm not a big fan of raisins, but have you thought of trying something different, like for example pecans, dry cranberries or almond bits? I personally love those :D I once tried a recipe like that as a kid and loved it (the cranberry one) those cranberries really stood out.

Reaction score
I've never had a scone,I need to make some and see what they taste like,yes I do live in the states :)

Ask a Question