Cool DIY gift idea

Reaction score
I was checking pinterest the other day and came across this great DIY gift idea!!! I though it's a great gift for a not so big occasion, I'd fill the cup with all sorts of goodies and use cellophane paper to wrap it.

37aa15c49276b65fba5f46a305667015.jpg

Reaction score
That's a great idea, I would like to get a gift like that from my friends :)

Reaction score
Thank you :) I like the fact you can write your own brownie or mug cake recipe, I'd actually write the recipe for a coffee cake I found the other day. It's a mug one of course, you must eat it warm though :)

Reaction score
Super cute - I love DIY gifts, I always find them so much nicer and more personal than store bought things. Also, it's so unique that you're not likely to have the same thing!
I think it would be cool to also perhaps put the dry ingredients for the mug cake in a mason jar or something to give with the mug, so that way the recipient could just put all the dry ingredients in the mug, add their own wet ingredients as required and then the mug cake is ready to go! Yum!

Reaction score
Yeah, some goodies in the mug and some more in a mason jar sound like a more complete gift :) A mason jar has more space, so it makes sense ;P I honestly love DIY gitfs, specially those where you recieve several goodies. Like for example the new mommy DIY bundle gifts and so on... I thought those are so great! Not so expensive and everyone who gets those likes them.

Ask a Question