Do you have your favorite recipe for apples?

Reaction score
I wanted to make a muffin.. I saw this recipe that uses apple and cinnamon. What's your favorite? Share your fav recipe. I want to try alternative ways to use apples.

Reaction score
Well, I like yellow apples. I really don't like red apples or Granny Smiths.

I'm not all that fond of apple desserts, but if I do eat apples....it's usually just sliced up yellow apple covered in caramel!!!

Reaction score
Wow thanks! yeah it looks like its easy to make

I made this one

http://addapinch.com/cooking/cinnamon-apple-muffins-recipe/

and it's delicious too. :)

I can bake an Apple Pie that is pretty good ;)

I've been using this recipe,because it is pretty easy

http://www.jennycancook.com/recipes/homemade-apple-pie/

hmm i have a new waffle maker,I wonder if Apples would taste good in those ? like all apple projects,I assume it is just getting the right variety for the taste you like

Reaction score
My mother in law makes an awesome apple and mocha bundt cake - I'll have to get the recipe from her, as I've never re-created it myself, but it's so good! Some of my favorite flavors all in the one cake!

Reaction score
hmmmm are you lying to us Jenny ?

lol just kidding :) I have some other recipes of hers that i need to make

Reaction score
I've heard that you can use any simple muffin recipe and swap applesauce for the other moist ingredients. I've never tried doing that yet, but it could work. Not sure about adding chopped apples as well. It seems to me that it would get a bit too juicy. Might be worth testing. I think I'd use slightly less applesauce than the recommended wet ingredients if I were to add chopped apples as well.

Reaction score
When I'm in a rush and need a dessert, I make an apple crisp. It's super easy, just requires a can of apple pie filling, a prepared crust, and an egg for washing the crust. Put the crust on a cookie sheet, place the filling in the center (I add some cinnamon-sugar to mine), and fold the edges in toward the center, over the filling. It doesn't have to meet in the middle, and it looks more rustic if it doesn't. Beat the egg, and brush it on the top of the crust, then sprinkle with large grain sugar or some more cinnamon sugar. Bake in 350 oven for around 35 minutes, until the crust starts to brown a little.

Ask a Question