Easy Nutella Fudgepops

Reaction score
I clicked over to this recipe specifically because it has Nutella in the title - not going to lie, anything that contains Nutella is a winner in my book!

Such a fabulous simple recipe - two ingredients! I bet they'd be delicious. And like you, I'm okay with waiting the couple of hours and just using standard molds!

Reaction score
I am totally ok with waiting to avoid having to buy more stuff to clutter up my tiny kitchen. Just make in the morning and they will be ready for you when it gets hot. Nutella is so good, I'm sue these are delicious.

Reaction score
Love it! Very easy to make and it only calls for two ingredients, what else could we really ask for? Nothing! I might actually give it a try soon :D

Reaction score
This is something interesting! In our family the Kids do really loves Nutella...And with this Nutella Fudgepops which only had 2 ingredients and is easy to make no wonder this will be a super hit not only to the kids but to us adults too.. I will surely give this a try. :)

Reaction score
Oh good god I love nutella. I've definitely seen this recipe but I don't have a popsicle mold thing so I can't make anything popsicle treats at all. I'm almost tempted to ask how much calories each bar is but...I probably shouldn't :p

Reaction score
Oh good god I love nutella. I've definitely seen this recipe but I don't have a popsicle mold thing so I can't make anything popsicle treats at all. I'm almost tempted to ask how much calories each bar is but...I probably shouldn't :p

You can make them also with dixie cups and popsicle sticks, or probably the plastic solo cups. I dug out my molds the other day, and am looking forward to giving them a whirl soon.

Ask a Question