Favorite Christmas song?

Reaction score
I just heard Holy Night and it has to be my all time favorite Christmas song. What us your favorite Christmas song?

Reaction score
Whether it's the season of Christmas or not this is a song that i'm just always humming...it has being one of my favorite Christmas song from i was a child... "Hark the Herald Angels Sing".

Reaction score
I love 'White Christmas', but I do like hymns as they remind me as a child singing them. 'Silent Night' and 'Away in a Manger' are ones I remember all the words to. I always struggled with the high notes in 'O come all ye faithful!'

Reaction score
Such great songs. The one that always makes me cry when I hear it is Christmas Shoes. I have a young son so I think of him.

Reaction score
I like Japanese music and my favorite Christmas song is Hurry Xmas by L Arc En Ciel. I also think it's cute when Miku Hatsune the Vocaloid covers Christmas songs.

Reaction score
Silent Night! But really any Christmas song. I LOVE Christmas! Favorite time of the year. I like the "traditional" songs from the season. It is funny how once you've heard a song sung by someone how it just doesn't sound the same when someone else sings it.

Ask a Question