Favorite Halloween treat?

Reaction score
What is your favorite halloween treat? Mine has to be chocolate coated nutty carmel apples! They are very fattening with all of the goo involved, but I love them so much and I justify it by pointing out to everyone that I am eating an apple!

Reaction score
I am not into Holloween treats but there are some fall treats that I do love. Pumkin donut are one fo my favorite treats. I also love the locally made apple cider donuts that you can get here in the fall. Hot sprce cider is another favorite of mine.

Reaction score
A classic :) one of my favorites too. I just love the pumpkin theme...I've been trying to perfect pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and I've gotten some promising results so far ;). Also, ways to re-purpose all that Halloween candy.

Reaction score
A classic :) one of my favorites too. I just love the pumpkin theme...I've been trying to perfect pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and I've gotten some promising results so far ;). Also, ways to re-purpose all that Halloween candy.
I have not tried chocolate and pumpkin yet this is a new combination for me. It seems to be everywhere. Pumpkin and caramel would be a great mix yet no one seems to be putting those two together. I will get around to the pumpkin chocolate combo at some piont.

Reaction score
Pumpkin & chocolate sounds oh so yummy! Pumpkin no bake cookies sounds good to!

Reaction score
Last year for a Halloween party I wrapped hot dogs in habanero cheese and then in crescent rolls and then baked them (they ended up looking kind of like mummies) and they were soooo good. I will definitely be making them every year!

Reaction score
I'm one of those people that actually likes candy corn ,especially the chocolate candy corn. I also like the seasonal candy corn flavored M&M's.
I guess my favorite Halloween treat is the candy.

Reaction score
Candy corn is good, I like it too. I like the little candy pumpkins better though because they are more chewy.

The combination of pumpkin and chocolate is out of this world. If you have not tried it, you are missing out big time.

Reaction score
I have not tried chocolate and pumpkin yet this is a new combination for me. It seems to be everywhere. Pumpkin and caramel would be a great mix yet no one seems to be putting those two together. I will get around to the pumpkin chocolate combo at some piont.

Hm...that is an interesting point, I can't say that I've really heard that very much...only exception I can think of being the pumpkin caramel latte, but I haven't tried that one. Come to think of it, there are probably quite a few things could mix well with pumpkin flavour.

Reaction score
What is your favorite halloween treat? Mine has to be chocolate coated nutty carmel apples! They are very fattening with all of the goo involved, but I love them so much and I justify it by pointing out to everyone that I am eating an apple!
Oh my !!! My favorite Halloween treat of all time is candy corn!!! Ever since I was a little girl that has been my favorite. I would and still do wait for the fall season to roll around just so I can indulge in it. I usually buy a few extra bags because you can only buy it during the fall season. It also represents Halloween and the season of Fall which I love. :)

Yummy !!!
Danyel :)

Reaction score
The only Halloween treats I love are anything chocolate so I guess it's not really a Halloween treat :p I gotta say I love all things Fall flavor so any baked goods with pumpkin in it are good. I found a pumpkin chocolate chip bread recipe not too long ago and have made it numerous times with RAVE reviews :)

Ask a Question