Favorite store bought cookies

Reaction score
I know this is the baking forum but sometimes you aren't in the mood to bake or don't have the time. What is your favorite brand of store bought cookies? Mine would have to be Mrs. Fields. The cookies at the retail locations are much better then the packaged ones obviously but delicious cookies either way.

Reaction score
The first time I was introduced to Mrs. Fields cookies was when I first started working. I bought one of the cookies and couldn't believe how delicious they were! I was hooked and have bought them ever since. I'm not a big fan of store bought cookies but Mrs. Fields are the best.

Reaction score
I actually like Biscoff cookies. I had them for the first time years ago on a Delta flight and fell in love with it. Thankfully, the Walgreens near home carried it and that has been my choice of store bought cookies since then. I even found Biscoff spread on the cheap at a Grocery Outlet Store and bought 10 jars since the it was far from expiry.

You should try Biscoff if you haven't had it yet. It's really delicious!

Reaction score
My favorite cookies from the grocery store is Oreo Cool Mint Creme Cookies. Eating regular Oreo Cookies just doesn't seem to cut it anymore! The mint flavor creme alone is a special treat!!!
51waVBZaEYL._SX_.jpeg

Reaction score
Milanos used to be my favorite, but recently I discovered a wafer thin vanilla bean cookie dipped in chocolate that I really like. I think the brand name is Divine.

Reaction score
I rarely buy store bought cookies unless they are part of a larger recipe. I enjoy making the things I make from scratch enough, and always think about how much less expensive it is to make my own, as well as preservatives being present. I do think, though, that my favorite store bought cookie is Fig Newtons (I don't care for any of the other flavors.) Maybe it's because I have never thought to make them from scratch, or that I think they'd be too much work (like other recipes aren't work!). Yup....Fig Newtons and a glass of cold milk. YUM!

Reaction score
My favorite cookies from the grocery store is Oreo Cool Mint Creme Cookies. Eating regular Oreo Cookies just doesn't seem to cut it anymore! The mint flavor creme alone is a special treat!!!
View attachment 27

My favorites are double stuffed oreo's but I haven't tried those the oreo cool mint creme cookies, I love mint, I will have to give them a try! I always love buying the oreo double stuffed cookies, I love the creme!! , that might change though after I try the double stuffed mint creame oreos!!
:)

Reaction score
I have to agree with Oreos. When I first heard about these I wondered what all the fuss is about, they don't look all that great, but they are really quite addictive and after trying the double stuffed ones, I knew why they were so popular! I don't think in store cookies come close to making your own at home, but they are good for a nice treat now and then.

Reaction score
My favorites are double stuffed oreo's but I haven't tried those the oreo cool mint creme cookies, I love mint, I will have to give them a try! I always love buying the oreo double stuffed cookies, I love the creme!! , that might change though after I try the double stuffed mint creame oreos!!
:)
Trust me, Dorothy you will definitely love this Double Stuff Oreo Cool Mint Creme Cookies! They're so delicious, and I can't stop eating them. I do adore that cool minty taste! They come in many flavors like peanut butter, cool mint, original, Oreo Berry Burst Ice Cream, or chocolate cream. Yummy! :p

Reaction score
Trust me, Dorothy you will definitely love this Double Stuff Oreo Cool Mint Creme Cookies! They're so delicious, and I can't stop eating them. I do adore that cool minty taste! They come in many flavors like peanut butter, cool mint, original, Oreo Berry Burst Ice Cream, or chocolate cream. Yummy! :p

I believe you!! I got me some double stuff Oreo cool mint creme cookies yesterday and these are my new favorites, the cool minty taste is out of this world.Wow I didn't know they came in that many flavors, I am going to go overboard on my snacks this week, I have got to try them all. I think I am going to tell the kids instead of movie night with popcorn, that we have Oreo's so we can try them, Thanks for the post, I hope my store here has them all, I didn't really check yesterday because I was set on finding the cool mint creme.

Reaction score
I rarely buy store bought cookies unless they are part of a larger recipe. I enjoy making the things I make from scratch enough, and always think about how much less expensive it is to make my own, as well as preservatives being present. I do think, though, that my favorite store bought cookie is Fig Newtons (I don't care for any of the other flavors.) Maybe it's because I have never thought to make them from scratch, or that I think they'd be too much work (like other recipes aren't work!). Yup....Fig Newtons and a glass of cold milk. YUM!

I also rarely buy store bought cookie because it is so much cheaper to make them ourselves. I enjoy fresh baked cookies so much more also. I do have a soft spot for chips ahoy dipped in milk too.

Reaction score
I like Oreos, too, and had no idea that they now make a mint chocolate Oreo. I am definitely going to look for those the next trip to the store. Those mint chocolate patties have long been a favorite, and I love chocolate and mint together, so I am sure I will love the new Oreos !
Otherwise, my favorite store bought cookies are the dark molasses ginger bread cookies. I am not sure who makes those, but I really like the taste of the gingerbread ! !

Reaction score
I just love Oreos, did't know you get them in mint also will deffenitly try them!!! My kids love to dip their Oreos in milk!

Reaction score
If I don't have time to make cookies, I usually visit my local store that has some freshly baked ones. I find it is actually cheaper to buy them than to buy the ingredients and make them myself. If it wasn't so much fun to make them I would buy them all the time!

Reaction score
It's been so long since I've had cookies and I can't remember the name of them but they are chocolate chip cookies with big chunks and nuts and taste so good! Probably Mrs. Fields but I do remember I use to love famous Amos chocolate chip cookies!

Reaction score
Milanos used to be my favorite, but recently I discovered a wafer thin vanilla bean cookie dipped in chocolate that I really like. I think the brand name is Divine.

That sounds really good! I've never heard of vanilla wafer dipped in chocolate. They could take it a step further and sprinkle some coconut shreds on top...bet that would be yummie!:)

Reaction score
This thread reminds me of the cookie monster in Sesame Street! I doubt he has a favourite cookie brand, he will eat any cookies! I have never known my children to turn down any cookies I bought for them!

Reaction score
I like the Lofthouse cookies at Walmart that have a cake like texture and thick frosting with sprinkles. I also like Oreos, especially the birthday cake flavored ones.
I agree that both the Biscoff cookies and the spread are awesome.

Reaction score
Chocolate hazelnut cookies from Trader Joe's. It's a good thing the closest TJs to me is almost two hours away because each serving is 180 calories but they're sooo good!

Reaction score
My favorite store bought cookies are either Oreos or chocolate covered graham crackers. I could sit and eat them all day which is very dangerous. I try not to walk down the cookie aisle unless I absolutely have to.

Ask a Question