Frozen Brazo de Mercedes

Reaction score
We love cakes. Whenever there is someone celebrating his/her birthday in the office we always have our favorite Frozen Brazo ready. Its your typical Brazo de Mercedes with a little twist. The pillowy merengue and creamy ice cream has a perfect blend. You have to eat it as soon as it was take out with the freezer or it will melt. This is also one of the best seller cake around our area so we need to call to reserve us one box or we will not get any.

Reaction score
Last Friday we went to the hospital to visit a sick relative of my husband. I brought along a piece of frozen brazo de mercedes. It's a good thing that there was a fridge in the hospital although from what I heard, the dessert did not last long because it was a hit with the other visitors. Now I am receiving texts requesting for another visit with that brazo de mercedes, the frozen one, please.

Ask a Question