Greetings

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Brittany and I'm currently in the process of perfecting my own cookie recipe. In the near future, I'd like to sell them in local bakeries and hopefully, one day, form my own brand. But, I still have much to learn about baking and I joined this forum in search of inspiration and helpful tips from more experienced bakers. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all!

Reaction score
Hi there Brittany! Your dream sounds like the perfect one! I hope you have a lot success with your project, but since you are just starting out, I recommend you to be patient and try not to get too discouraged if things don't go as expected with your recipe! Perfection takes time. But don't worry, if you dedicate enough time to it... I'm sure you'll be there in no time!

Reaction score
Hi and welcome. That sounds like a good challenge to have but as stated, don't get to dispirited. Here in the UK, selling them to a local bakery to sell on will require you to have all sort of health certificates that certify your kitchen meets certain regulations and that you have been trained in H&S regs and met all sort of things left right and centre, so it might be worth having a look into that. Here is puts a lot of home cooks off that sort of thing. best wishes.

Reaction score
Hi Brittany and welcome to this forum. Before when I was still single I had made a business from my passion in baking selling cupcakes, brownies and other simple pastries only to relatives, friends and officemates. And it works out. But when I got married when I have a hectic schedule already I stopped it and I just bake for my family. All you need is really patience and don't get disappointed when it comes to baking. Never give up even how many times on trying just to come up with the right product you want. Goodluck on your plan for your baking business :)

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Britt. I'd love to try those cookies someday. I'm a sucker for home-baked goodness that hasn't been seen or tasted before.

We all have much and more to learn and the person who thinks they've learned all is just wrong. There are always new and exciting things to try out.

Here's some humor for ya!

53310758.jpg

images

Ask a Question