Hello!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is grids (as you can call my username :D). It's nice to finally found a forum that has so many people who are passionate in baking. I started baking since 2 years ago when I lived by myself and kinda wanted to explore something else to do besides my studies -- just wanted to fill up my spare time really :). Then I discovered that I enjoy baking so much and I have baked cakes for several occasions such as Birthdays, Ramadhan, Eid Mubarak, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and some dinner gatherings :)

The cakes I have made mostly inspired people from Youtube and online recipes, which are nutella cheesecake, greentea cheesecake, cheesecake, oreo cheesecake (lol I have got too much cheesecakes), red velvet, fudgy brownies, chocolate brownies, pound cake, black forest, ben's cookies look-alike (if you live in the UK you probably know this brand :D), and more. I hope as well to continue my hobbies in baking and become passionate about it and share my recipes on here and get inspired from you all! Looking forward to your awesome baking posts :D

Regards,
grids

Ask a Question