Holiday Baking Recipes Thread?

Reaction score
I think it would be nice to have a thread with some of the recipes that members use for their holiday baking. I'm always interested in seeing/hearing what others make and eat at the holidays, and it'd be fun to know that we contributed a little piece to someone else's celebration.

Reaction score
That would be a fun thread to contribute to as well as get ideas :) Especially with Halloween coming up it would be nice to see what creative treats everyone is making.

Reaction score
I also love this idea. I think it could be cool to get a bit of a 'trip around the world' by way of baking - I love traveling but time/money doesn't always permit big trips, so it would be cool to see what other members around the world do for their special occasions.

Reaction score
I think it would be nice to have a thread with some of the recipes that members use for their holiday baking. I'm always interested in seeing/hearing what others make and eat at the holidays, and it'd be fun to know that we contributed a little piece to someone else's celebration.

Sounds great - feel free to start the topic in the Baker Banter section :)

Ask a Question