Ice Cream Muffins

Reaction score
I was inspired to go looking for this due to an old post for Ice Cream Bread.

I wasn't sure I should bump an old thread, and besides, I prefer muffins to sweet breads. So, I found this: Ice Cream Muffins instead. It sounds super easy and tasty, and of course, you could use other flavors.

What I really want to know is who comes up with this stuff? I would have never thought to try ice cream as the main source of ingredients for making breads and muffins. People are so creative! I think I'm somewhat creative, but I just never would have thought, "Hmm... I think I'll make this ice cream into bread." More accurately, if I had actually thought about it, I don't know if I would have gone on and tried it. lol

Reaction score
Ohhh that does sound really tasty, and you're right, quite creative, as well! I always wonder that. I suppose I can be artistic and creative sometimes in other ways...but as far as baking and cooking I'm not really one to think up these hugely innovative ideas. I'm kind of envious of people who do.

Reaction score
Just amazing! I wonder how good they taste? I'd be a bit concerned about the flavor, mostly due the lack of ingredients, but I'm guessing the texture must be really light and nice :)

Ask a Question