Colorful Kitchen Aid Artisan Mixer with High Functionality

Reaction score
One of my favorite things about this mixer is that it comes in colors! Lots of colors, 25 to be exact including Lavender Cream, Boysenberry, Aqua Sky, and Pear. It isn't just your standard red/gold/silver/black appliance. Of course, there's a lot more to it then its color.

Kitchen Aid, arguably produces the highest quality and highest function stand mixers in the business. It comes with a beater, dough hook, whisk, and pouring shield. The bowl can handle an insane amount of flour (9 cups) meaning large batches of holiday cookies are easy.

Though I haven't had mine long, I think it is truly a product that is built to last.

What do you think of Kitchen Aid Mixers? Do you own one? Do you think it is the best product on the market...or have you found a better alternative?

Reaction score
I do not own one but I've lusted after them for ages! I really hesitate with the price though...everyone raves about them but I wonder if they aren't a bit overrated? Still, I do love all the pretty colours and features. I'd love to have one someday.

Reaction score
I really like KitchenAid mixer. I have purple one. It was given to me as a gift. My friend knows that purple is my favorite color. I think I squealed when I unwrapped it.

Ask a Question