Marble Pumpkin Cheesecake

Reaction score
As promised, I'm posting a few of my favorite easy cheesecake recipes...this one is very seasonally appropriate and tasty :)

Ingredients

• Crust
  • 1 1/4 cup graham crackers & gingersnap crumbs
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spices
  • 1/4 cup melted butter
    Pumpkin cheesecake filling
  • 2 packages 8 oz each room temperature cream cheese (Philadelphia)
  • 1/3 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 tablespoons heavy cream
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup canned or homemade pumpkin puree
  • 1/3 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spices

Instructions

1. Heat oven to 375°F.
  2. In small bowl, mix the crumbs with the spices and the melted butter. With your fingers, press evenly on the bottom and the sides of a 9" round pan with removable bottom.
  3. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes.
  4. In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar and heavy cream. With the paddle attachment on, stir on low speed until fluffy.
  5. Add the egg and blend well.
  6. Reserve 2/3 cup of the creese mixture.
  7. Add the pumpkin puree, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spices to the remaining cheese mixture.
  8. Blend well.
  9. Pour the pumpkin cheese mixture into the chilled crust. Spread evenly.
  10. With a spoon, drop dollops of the reserved cream cheese mixture and make some swirls with a fork or knife.
  11. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until the center is set.
  12. Turn the oven off, leave the door open and let the cheesecake to cool for at least 1 hour. Run a knife around the cheesecake for easy removal of the pan.
  13. Refrigerate for a couple of hours before slicing.

Reaction score
Thanks JessiFox. Your easy and my easy might not be the same thing:). Anyway I intend to try at least one of these in the not too distant further. I am in retail so it's hopefully going to be getting busy very soon. I am praying I can get to post a picture of something here that I produced from scratch.

EAWynter preparing a cheesecake from scratch??? This is going to be epic.:)

Reaction score
Of course Wintery, haha well I suppose everyone's easy is at a slightly different level, but you'll get there. Just like anything else, the more you flex those baking muscles the easier it will become. That's awesome, I hope you try it soon and make yourself proud ;). I'm so sorry about you having to work in retail this time of year though, that doesn't sound nearly as epic :p.

Reaction score
Yeah! The retail is such a trip right now. I had to be up early this morning to try a Black Friday Sale which isn't quite working for me. I guess the mall is trying to boost sale by incorporating some of the North American customs and holidays.

I am into clothing and accessories but the only ones who seem to be doing well are the appliance stores:(. I could be home baking:).

Anyway, there is a holiday on Monday so I am planning to try something from scratch then. Flex those "baking muscles".;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I love the combination of a ginger snap crust whith a pumpkin cheese cake.

This would be a great recipe to bake in cupcake liners and pans to give everyone their own little cheese cake.

I bet this would be good with some spiced whipped cream on top.

Reaction score
I love the combination of a ginger snap crust whith a pumpkin cheese cake.

This would be a great recipe to bake in cupcake liners and pans to give everyone their own little cheese cake.

I bet this would be good with some spiced whipped cream on top.

Sounds good and from your picture you seem to like whip cream. I have never seen a cupcake like cheese cake. Sounds fun and a real treat.

Reaction score
I do have a weakness for any recipe that has pumpkin incorporated however i am not a fan of cheesecake so i honestly don't think this recipe is one that i would enjoy.

Reaction score
Very nice! Sounds quite easy to make! I would love to try it next thanksgiving. Or maybe a bit earlier, to celebrate my favourite season: autumn.

Reaction score
This sounds very similar to a pumpkin praline cheesecake I made for Thanksgiving last year. I wanted something different, and I'm glad I decided to go for it. I think the only main differences were making the praline pecans to put on top and adding some caramel sauce on top. It was really good. Thanks for the recipe.

Ask a Question