Memorial Day Cupcake Ideas

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

New to the forum here but I love baking (especially cupcakes!)

I'm planning on making some cupcakes for my husbands work in May for Memorial Day. Looking for any ideas you have...I'm thinking obviously a red white and blue theme, but if any of you have suggestions for me so I'm not just re-doing the usual type of cupcakes I'd appreciate any ideas you might have!

Thanks for your help!

Reaction score
hi Cupcake! Welcome to the forums! I am sure you will find what you are looking for here. We are pretty creative I think. For your husband's work party you could try doing something like this. I found it pretty freakin' cool so I though I would share this idea with you. What do you think?

b38ad32d_modulescopperminealbumsuserpics14571red_white_and_blue_cupcakes.jpeg

Reaction score
hi Cupcake! Welcome to the forums! I am sure you will find what you are looking for here. We are pretty creative I think. For your husband's work party you could try doing something like this. I found it pretty freakin' cool so I though I would share this idea with you. What do you think?

b38ad32d_modulescopperminealbumsuserpics14571red_white_and_blue_cupcakes.jpeg
That's amazing!!! I love that it's still the red white and blue, but in a flag shape so it's a bit more interesting to look at! Super cute and I have all the food dyes I need, I just need to try and find those star toppers in a store or online somewhere.

Awesome suggestion - thank you once again!

Reaction score
Not a problem, I am glad I could give you some inspiration for your party. If you have any party stores nearby they may sell the stars and the red, white and blue cupcake holders as well. I know our little local store gets them in for the season. I also loved the flag idea, I'm thinking I may do something like the flag but with rainbow cupcakes, could be fun. :)

Reaction score
I do have a big party store not too far of a drive from my home, so I might stop in this weekend when I have a chance and see what they have in store. It might be a little early since it's only April but if they don't have anything right now I can always ask if/when they are planning to get themed stuff in!

Reaction score
Hi there! Welcome to the forum! So you are looking for some ideas? I found something that is nice and simple, and in my opinion very pretty (I like simple things):

memorial-day-cupcakes.jpg

In my opinion this is a very nice, but simple idea, don't you think?

Reaction score
Hi there! Welcome to the forum! So you are looking for some ideas? I found something that is nice and simple, and in my opinion very pretty (I like simple things):

memorial-day-cupcakes.jpg

In my opinion this is a very nice, but simple idea, don't you think?

I love these too! Sometimes the simple ideas are the best, you know? I think they look gorgeous but very manageable to make, and I know my local grocery store has those red white and blue sprinkles so I can easily grab some of them the next time I am at the store.

Thanks so much for sharing the inspiration with me!

Ask a Question