Attachments

• 245.JPG
    245.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 411
  • 249.JPG
    249.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 407
Reaction score
These remind me of little Hot Cross Buns!

Not exactly the same, but they got me thinking of hot cross buns and now I'm craving them big time!

Thanks for sharing the video with us! Hope we will see more of your creations!

Reaction score
These remind me of little Hot Cross Buns!

Not exactly the same, but they got me thinking of hot cross buns and now I'm craving them big time!

Thanks for sharing the video with us! Hope we will see more of your creations!

Cupcake you make hot cross buns? I loveeeeee them and I hope one day to make some. @aeyoung I love the music on your video but if I am being completely honest I prefer when I can hear a voice. Now I have to find my glasses and read:). No worries though. I love what I saw without the glasses.

Reaction score
Cupcake you make hot cross buns? I loveeeeee them and I hope one day to make some. @aeyoung I love the music on your video but if I am being completely honest I prefer when I can hear a voice. Now I have to find my glasses and read:). No worries though. I love what I saw without the glasses.

Yes! I grew up in Australia and hot cross buns were a real staple at Easter time - but truth be told I just love the taste of them so I like them year round!

http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/7695/hot+cross+buns

This is the recipe I use!

Reaction score
Well when you hear whole wheat and fruit, you start to get my attention, especially in the summer time. Thanks for sharing, and it looks like a nice little treat to have on hand. I am curious now about what these hot cross bus are that people are referring to, because I am only familiar with the basic musical tune that I learned in first grade.

Reaction score
When I was younger, I would give anything to have raisin bread. That is a classy snack during my grade school years that a slice in the school canteen would cost half of my allowance for the day. So there's no need to say that I would love to sample that fruit bread primarily for the fruit but not really for the whole wheat. My husband is fond of fruit cake during the Christmas season so I guess he would also relish that fruit bread. To be honest, this is the first time I've encountered of that term - fruit bread.

Ask a Question