New here, hello!

Reaction score
Hello, I'm wanting to get back into making sweets, though I don't have much experience and now have diet restrictions :eek: so things are going to get interesting when I try to make most things now. I used to make no bake cookies and chocolate chip cookies in middle and high school with my bff almost every time she came over but haven't felt like getting back into baking till recently.

I'm really interested in making some more odd/experimental bakes... like raspberry/orange flavored cookies. That was a fun bake day! And I'm interested in learning what can replace what in baking and why, to get different nutrition and flavorings in everything.

I just noticed the introductions subforum D= my bad

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi EPhantom!
I do tons of baking for people with special dietary needs (low carb, sugar-free, vegan, gluten-free, paleo, etc. etc.)
I would love to help you with your baking adventures.

Reaction score
These days baking is more of an art than a science. People are always coming up with new ways to make baked goods and the ingredients are endless. Who would have thought we would be doing things like mixing chili powder into chocolate and things like that. We can all do our best to help you in your baking quest.

Reaction score
Hello EPhantom, welcome and enjoy your stay. Sorry I'm late in welcoming you!

Ask a Question