Newbie 101

Reaction score
Bachelor Alert!

Hey all, I'm a Canadian university student, and after setting the smoke detector off making air popped popcorn I figured I may need a little help around the kitchen, lol. So here I am , sleeves rolled up and ready to improve my culinary skills! :)

Reaction score
Don't worry, we have no doubt all had our fair share of kitchen disasters before - it's part of the journey!

Glad to have you here with us! :)

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, great to have you here! :)

I had to Google Manitoba, I've never heard of it before. Clearly I need to brush up on my knowledge of the North-American continent!

Reaction score
welcome to the Board Jovial I burnt a pumpkin pie a couple of weeks ago lol as you can tell I'm learning too

Reaction score
Hi jovial! welcome to the forum! Don't worry, if you stay here long enough and start checking posts you will surely learn a lot new things, I know I have! I have learnt so much about baking and new techniques on here, I'm sure you will too, just stay tuned in and pay attention.

Reaction score
:D:D:D I am glad we can laugh about your smoke detector joke. I could have been a lot worse. Welcome to the forum with sleeves rolled up let's get to some baking less any burnt offerings.

Reaction score
Yep.....we've all been there. Burnt popcorn from an air popper???? How did you manage that????
:p:D:eek::D:p

Some more "burnt offerings"....

images

Reaction score
Yep.....we've all been there. Burnt popcorn from an air popper???? How did you manage that????
:p:D:eek::D:p

Some more "burnt offerings"....

images

Not a clue! Lol! I can make a homemade three layer cake and decorate it...yet popcorn has eluded me....... :p

Cat!!! ;)

Reaction score
Hi Welcome to the forum:) I guess we all have our kitchen disasters :D
I started to bake when I made this coffe-(something) cake for my husband, and god! it didn't taste good! he was not able to sleep because the cake has too much coffee lol

Ask a Question