No bake cookies

Reaction score
My kids loved this recipe for no bake cookies when they were small and now one of my daughters makes the for her son. Do any of you have good no bake sweet recipes?? I have made this with chunky or smooth peanut butter as well as adding peanutes to the mix. I keep looking at almond butter and cashew butter and think how good these would be with one of those, but they are way out of my budget.

Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies

2 cups sugar
4 tablespoons cocoa
1 stick butter
1/2 cup milk
1 cup peanut butter
1 tablespoon vanilla
3 cups oatmeal ( I use regular oatmeal, not quick)
Waxed paper

In a heavy saucepan bring to a boil, the sugar, cocoa, butter and milk. Let boil for 1 minute then add peanut butter, vanilla and oatmeal. On a sheet of waxed paper, drop mixture by the teaspoonfuls, until cooled and hardened.

Reaction score
I love these no bake Ritz peanut butter cup cookies. They're so easy.

http://www.pintsizedbaker.com/2011/09/ritz-peanut-butter-no-bake-cookies.html
The recipe is in the link.
d2595dc34c1da3b1cb7faeed72c783dd.jpg

Reaction score
Those recipes look great, especially the Ritz one because it seems super easy! I am thinking after school snacks. My favorite no bake cookies are graham crackers with Nutella and peanut butter sandwhiched in the middle. I like to wait until the crackers have absorbed some of the moisture and get soft.

Ask a Question