Nutella Cheesecake

Reaction score
I saw this cheesecake and I knew I had to post this one here! Look at all those hazelnuts! I know those are not cheap in most places, but where I am going ot live I can get them for free ;) My in laws neighborhood have a lot hazelnut trees! So we are definitely going to be picking some ;)

25db43dd097dbe95924e16797eb1ef7d.jpg

http://omgchocolatedesserts.com/nutella-cheesecake-quick/

By the way, this recipe doesn't call for a lot ingredietns, so yay! No excuses not to try it ;)

Reaction score
That looks incredible, and incredibly rich. I love hazelnuts, and they are grown locally, but they are definitely not cheap. Nutella is also out of my current price range, but it's worth stashing the idea for another time when I have more money.

Reaction score
Oh that cheesecake just looks evil!! As in, my mouth is watering so bad right now. Great find, I am going to save this recipe and give it a try. Since hazelnuts are expensive, it is probably one I will save for when I am entertaining during the holidays.

Reaction score
Oh! Nutella Cheesecake this is very interesting! Since my nieces and nephews like Nutella very much I think I should give this a try for them to have a twist for Nutella. And the hazelnuts I love it too! Thanks for sharing this recipe and I had already save it in my files. :)

Reaction score
Do it, if you do it just let us know how it goes! What I liked the most about this cheesecake is the fact you don't need too many ingredients, you got to love simplicity! I just love it when great things don't require a load of ingredients.

Reaction score
Oh that cheesecake just looks evil!! As in, my mouth is watering so bad right now. Great find, I am going to save this recipe and give it a try. Since hazelnuts are expensive, it is probably one I will save for when I am entertaining during the holidays.

Hazelnuts are also expensive in my country of origin, so there was no way I'd dream of making this if it wasn't for the fact the country where I will be living they are not near as expensive as in my country and if I act fast i can get one or two killos for free during the harvest season. But the polish people are fierce competitors for said hazelnuts (I was told by the FIL). I hope you do try this recipe :)

Reaction score
That looks incredible, and incredibly rich. I love hazelnuts, and they are grown locally, but they are definitely not cheap. Nutella is also out of my current price range, but it's worth stashing the idea for another time when I have more money.

Same here! Not enough money to try this right now, but I will be living in a place where I might get hazelnuts for free so I will definitely try it then. For now I will steer clear! Hazelnuts are some of the most expensive nuts over here, it's like a luxury to eat those here actually, lol.

Reaction score
That looks delicious. Pretty much all nuts are expensive, but hazelnuts even more so, but at some point, hopefully I can try this, since it looks as if it would satisfy my sweet tooth for about a month or so. This looks like a delicious holiday dessert, and less ingredients is always a bonus.

Reaction score
My tastebuds say yes but my thighs say no :p

But you know I'll probably give it a try anyway because it's got Nutella which to me is the best taste in the world. I'm convinced no recipe can be bad if it contains Nutella!

Reaction score
@cupcakechef Oh my!! I feel the same way, lol. My thighs also say no, same goes for my hips, lol. You know what they say... hips don't lie ;) If you do please let me know, I guess those hazelnuts on top make it a really errr healthy dessert. I will surely try it soon, I still need to find a new pie pain soon though.

Reaction score
That looks delicious. Pretty much all nuts are expensive, but hazelnuts even more so, but at some point, hopefully I can try this, since it looks as if it would satisfy my sweet tooth for about a month or so. This looks like a delicious holiday dessert, and less ingredients is always a bonus.

In the place where I am going to live they are not expensive at all, I mean, you can find them for a very good price if you know where to look. Even free if you live in an area with hazelnut trees ;) If you do try this please let me know, I just love cheesecakes so much! Would like to hear some feedback before trying this myself, but I am sure it is indeed delicious!

Reaction score
In the place where I am going to live they are not expensive at all, I mean, you can find them for a very good price if you know where to look. Even free if you live in an area with hazelnut trees ;) If you do try this please let me know, I just love cheesecakes so much! Would like to hear some feedback before trying this myself, but I am sure it is indeed delicious!

Where are you going to be living? I'm not even sure if there are any Hazelnut trees in the U.S. If so, I have never encountered one, but I had never seen a pecan tree until I came here either, so that's not saying much.

Reaction score
Where are you going to be living? I'm not even sure if there are any Hazelnut trees in the U.S. If so, I have never encountered one, but I had never seen a pecan tree until I came here either, so that's not saying much.

The north of the Netherlands, just one hour or so away from Amsterdam :) In the neighborhood where I ma living there are many hazel nut trees nearby. At first I didn't notice them either, until I was told they wee hazelnut ones. You couldn't know it, but maybe you got hazelnut trees nearby as well. Back home our neighbor had a pecan tree, we got some free pecans every year. Back then pecans had a normal price, but now they are way more expensive... because they are being exported in mass amounts to china.

Ask a Question