Olive Garden Lemon Cream Cake

Reaction score
Check this out! This cake looks amazing, but I do wonder if it tastes as good as the original one? I will surely try it :) But if you do before me, then let me know ;)

lemoncake1.JPG

http://sarahsbritamericankitchen.blogspot.mx/2009/03/olive-gardens-lemon-cream-cake.html

Reaction score
I've never had the lemon cream cake at Olive Garden. It certainly looks delicious, though. I thought from looking at the picture that it would be very difficult to make, but I guess they've made it a bit easier by using a boxed mix. If I had a reason to make a cake, this seems like one that would be a potential prospect, especially for the Summer months, when lemon is particularly refreshing. It's a bit more detailed than I get these days for making a dessert just for myself, but I hope someone makes it and lets us know how it comes out.

Reaction score
People think restaurant desserts are SO hard to make. They are not.

Restaurant companies have to create something that is super easy to make, along with it tasting out of this world.

I haven't had this, but the recipe looks really easy.

Reaction score
I see the word 'easy' somewhere in this thread but I am not sure it's what I would call easy. But since all the veterans are saying it's easy I am going to accept that. In the meantime I am staying out of Sarah's kitchen and will have to admire this one from a distance. It's quite cheesy isn't it? This one has to grow on me.

Reaction score
I see the word 'easy' somewhere in this thread but I am not sure it's what I would call easy. But since all the veterans are saying it's easy I am going to accept that. In the meantime I am staying out of Sarah's kitchen and will have to admire this one from a distance. It's quite cheesy isn't it? This one has to grow on me.

LOL
:D

It is easy, because it's just cake with a custard style filling.
Cake and filling.........nothing hard about that.
;););););)

Ask a Question