Photos of your creations

Reaction score
Do you take photos of what you have baked? I remember when I made my first souffle and all my housemates thought it wouldn't work and it rose perfectly and I had to take a photo!

I have a friend who takes photos of all her cakes and they look amazing. Mine tend to taste better than they look!

Reaction score
Hmm...I'm in the taste > looks, as well, though I can usually make mine look presentable at least, and better than that if I'm really putting effort into the aesthetic aspect. I like taking photos and documenting what I've made all the same though :).

Reaction score
I took pictures of some of my holiday creations years ago when I was doing things like the bunny cake for Easter and the red white and blue ice cream pie for 4th of July and things like that, but I haven't made any fancy foods in a while, so I don't have any pictures to post right now. Believe me you don't want to see my budget food, it doesn't look good on the plate at all.

Reaction score
I took a picture of my first chocolate cake after joining the forum. I was actually planning to post the picture but when it came out and I did take the picture I was not excited about posting after all.

I think I felt a little intimidated once I had seen all the other exciting pictures from some of the veterans. I am hoping to post something soon but I want it to really good. The taste is more important to me as well and so far so good with that.

Ask a Question