Pineapple Sheet Cake

Reaction score
When I saw this cake I told myself: ''This is perfect for when unexpected guest come by''. Check it out! It looks lovely, and the best part is the ingredient list! So easy to find, if you don't have most of them in your pantry already.

pineapple-cake-22.jpg

http://spicysouthernkitchen.com/pineapple-sheet-cake-recipe/

Reaction score
Looks great but I would most certainly leave the icing out. This family does not have a sweet tooth and while I love the look I am sure I'd have to give it all away. Not that that is a bad thing, but I like the household to be excited when something comes out of the oven. I should probably try this. The list is great as I have those things on hand for the cake. Last time I tried a pineapple recipe it was not great, so maybe I should proceed with caution.

Reaction score
Pineapple is a great flavor in desserts. One of my husband's favorite cakes is Pineapple Upside Down Cake - some people might see it as a bit retro but it's always a hit when I make it!

I too like recipes that are quick and easy to put together but are delicious and make a guest feel welcomed. I think that's a big part of what baking is all about - showing appreciation for people through food!

Ask a Question