Popcorn balls

Reaction score
It's that time of year when popcorn balls make their appearance the most. These are actually my favorite little snack. I make my popcorn balls with regular m&ms added.
Do you make popcorn balls? Add anything special to them

Reaction score
They are a tasty little treat..and that's true I guess, they are pretty seasonal, too. I like adding m&ms and extra marshmallow to them =). I've heard of people doing trail mix ones...or even going the other way altogether and going for a jalapeno, spicy kind of flavor.

Reaction score
I think I had popcorn balls when I was a child, one time only. I plan to try to make some myself soon; when I do I will probably add a variety of nuts to them such as pecans, cashews, and almonds. I may even throw in some carob chips (chocolate chip substitute).

Reaction score
I love a good popcorn ball! My favorite ones are the ones that have carmel infused in them or are made with carmal popcorn. Popcorn balls are the perfect start to the halloween season!

Ask a Question