Sweet and Salty

Reaction score
Salted caramel bon bons, bacon maple cupcakes, pretzels M&Ms , sweet and salt combination have been popping up all over. What is your favorite sweet and salty combination to eat or bake?

Reaction score
I absolutely love the Caramel
Bugles. They are sweet and salty and solve the cravings every time. I thought about googling and seeing if there are Bugel recipes to make.

Reaction score
Lately, I've actually just liked salting my chocolate desserts.

For example, I made turtles a few days ago and sprinkled salt over half of the caramel and then directly on top of the turtles. They were delicious!

My boyfriend asked "What's that white stuff?" thinking that I had left them in the freezer too long or something (I wanted to quick chill them). When I said "it's just salt," he said "Ohh...that's what made them so good!" Haha.

Reaction score
Apple Pie with vanilla ice cream with corn nuts crushed up and sprinkled on top. Sounds crazy and gross, but you will be like super shocked when you try it.

Ask a Question