Tortilla Pizza

Reaction score
This is one of the most brilliant lazy ideas I've eaten. You basically take a tortilla, put it in hot well garlic butter oiled pan, place the sauce, cheese, and toppings. Afterwards, you put it in a really hot oven for 2-3 minutes, and you have a nice crispy, thin pizza.

Reaction score
I've done something similar, but put another tortilla on top to make it like a cake and then flipped it over and cooked both sides and then serve in slices. It holds on all the toppings and is less messy! I had it at a barbecue as a side dish and they went down really well.

Reaction score
That sounds absolutely delicious. I bet it would taste good if done with corn tortillas as well. They are smaller, but I could make a whole bunch of little ones. Ooh, that would be so cute! New appetizer idea!

Reaction score
Oooh that does sound delicious! And I love great lazy ideas :) There's a lot of options for customizing there, too. I like it!

Reaction score
My daughter gave me the same idea a while ago. She suggested making quesadillas with pizza fillings instead of Mexican fillings. It turned out well and now that's our go to lazy version of pizza.

Reaction score
This one is definitely a keeper; can't wait to share this idea with my daughter been that we always have a problem in getting our pizza dough right.

Reaction score
Here, they sell some "pizza burgers" and some "pizza baguettes" -- which basically makes me think that you could take any kind of bread and put pizza toppings on it and then have a quick pizza! I don't like tortilla pizza that much though, too thin.

Ask a Question