Vanilla cupcakes. Yay or Nay (photo)

Reaction score
Hi everyone ^^,
Finally feeling better so I made cupcakes. They're plain vanilla cupcakes and I'm planning to put swirls of whip cream on it. I have a photo of the plain cupcakes. I just wanted to ask if they look okay. :)
P_20150303_162931.jpg

Reaction score
Very good work, Anya =D Your idea sounds great! I love whipped cream! Plain vanilla cupcakes are great, because you can get really creative with the toppings :)

Reaction score
Vanilla cupcakes are good to get creative with because they taste good with just about any frosting. I think your cupcakes look perfect! Excellent job and I am pleased to here that they turned out amazing for you!

Reaction score
Vanilla cupcakes are good to get creative with because they taste good with just about any frosting. I think your cupcakes look perfect! Excellent job and I am pleased to here that they turned out amazing for you!
thank you :D :D :D

Reaction score
Yes! Vanilla cuppies are awesome because of the different combos you can do with them. Including fillings!!

Ask a Question