Waffle maker

Reaction score
I bought a waffle maker, since I find the electric sandwich maker/waffle maker difficult to clean, I looked for alternatives. I found this
stovetop waffle maker. It's so easy to clean and makes crispy, brown, and delicious waffle.

Reaction score
My favorite kind of waffles.....

Pecan Waffles with pecans on top and pecan flavored Maple syrup!!!!
221.jpg

Reaction score
For me personally I am all about blueberry waffles - but I love blueberry pancakes too so I guess that was going to happen!

I actually want to try some savory waffle recipes that I've seen, like cheddar and bacon waffles! I think it would be a nice alternative to all the sweet varieties out there!

Reaction score
Amazing! I just googled this and it looks great, I must say I am really forward to getting other stove top accessories, like for example than ''grilling'' pan you can use on the stove. Amazing gadgets! The stove top waffle makes will definitely be in my list.

Reaction score
I like stovetop accessories, and use my griddle quite a bit. I hadn't heard about these stovetop waffle irons, so I looked around a little. I might try getting one if I ever get a better stove, but for now I'll stick with my cute little electric one, since I don't make waffles all that often. What I tend to do is make a large batch of them, keep a few out and then freeze the rest, and just take one or two out when a craving hits, similar to how I used to do with the store bought frozen waffles. Here is a review of stovetop waffle makers, in case anyone's interested. I love this site, they give excellent reviews of cookware and kitchen accessories: https://www.cooksillustrated.com/equipment_reviews/1199-stovetop-waffle-irons

Reaction score
I find it funny how people think something like a stovetop waffle iron is something new and fun.

This is the kind of thing people had to use before the invent of all these electric kitchen gadgets we have now.

Reaction score
I also bought a stove stop waffle iron about a year ago. Must say that it has been an amazing investment! I have been barely making any waffles in it however....

After our oven malfunctioned I've been using it for all kinds of tasks - like grilling aubergine, baking small flat bread, baking layers of cake batter for birthday cakes... I've used it for Moroccan pancakes as well (as we don't have a good non stick pan in the house) .... I'm still to find THE waffle recipe for my pan. It's too deep for Scandinavian style of waffle - but to shallow for the Belgian ....

Anyone with a good recipe for waffles?

Reaction score
I do not have a waffle maker right now. I do plan on buying one soon though. I have seen a few other things, besides waffles, cooked in one! Pizza calazones, who knew?! Plus, I have three toddlers and mornings are hectic and I think having a waffle maker would make mornings less stressful. Does anyone have a recommendation on a good one?

EKA

Reaction score
I do not have a waffle maker right now. I do plan on buying one soon though. I have seen a few other things, besides waffles, cooked in one! Pizza calazones, who knew?! Plus, I have three toddlers and mornings are hectic and I think having a waffle maker would make mornings less stressful. Does anyone have a recommendation on a good one?

If you need a multi-functional one, I have this George Foreman and it's awesome. http://easykitchenappliances.com/ge...mic-grilling-plates-and-waffle-plates-review/

Reaction score
I am SO EXCITED! I didn't know about stovetop waffle makers!!!! I have been debating buying a waffle machine for some time but just didn't want ANOTHER gadget in the kitchen/pantry to move around. This is perfect!!! Thank you!!!

Reaction score
I got a small one like THIS. It was given to me as a Christmas gift. Easy to clean!! :)
Small waffle maker..jpg

Ask a Question