Warm Weather baking

Reaction score
Now that spring and summer are here, will your baking taper off ? Do you still bake as much in the warmer seasons as you do in the winter and fall. What a some of your favorite warm weather treats to make and bake?

Reaction score
When the weather warms up, I still make cakes, but transitiion from chocolatey cakes to more fruit filled cakes. I also tend to make a lot of no-bake cream pies during this time of year; something you can keep cold in the fridge. My favorite pie right now for warm weather treats is a key lime pie. I went to Florida a couple years ago and fell in love with this pie!

Reaction score
I make fruit filled cakes and pies during the warmer months. Fresh pound cake and/or shortbread is a favorite with strawberries, of course.

Reaction score
I enjoy baking cobblers and muffins filled with fesh seasonal fruits and vegetables. This is a great time to bake these item and frezze them for times when the fruits and vegetables are not available.

Ask a Question