Welcome to baking forums!

Reaction score
Welcome to Baking Forums!

This is the new place to be online where you can discuss recipes, swap tips, and get advice for problem bakes. Here we love nothing better than getting ideas for new recipes to try - and all the better if it comes with a recommendation from personal experience!

Happy baking everyone :)

Reaction score
Welcome to Baking Forums!

This is the new place to be online where you can discuss recipes, swap tips, and get advice for problem bakes. Here we love nothing better than getting ideas for new recipes to try - and all the better if it comes with a recommendation from personal experience!

Happy baking everyone :)
Thank you Becky!! I just love this forum and cannot wait to try all the good recipies!!! :)

Reaction score
I don't know Deb, just navigating, I think recipes are in the forums when people post? not sure.... everyone seems so nice here!

Reaction score
I only joined today and I already love this forum - it would be great to have a few more members! I will definitely recommend it to all my cakey friends :)

Reaction score
Well done Becky!
You've come a long way in 5 years. You've provided a great service by setting this lovely place up and I feel very privileged being able to use it as a resource. It's like I've just moved to a neighbourhood of bakers.
Keep up the good work.

Ask a Question