what is your favorite cookie?

Reaction score
Cookies are definitely where I have expertise. I can't choose one favorite I have two. MY recipe for chocolate chip cookies and dried cranberry and almond cookies. What is your favorite cookie?

Reaction score
Chocolate chip without a doubt and with melting chocolate chunks inside. I don't like fruit cookies, I admit the more butter and sugar the better. I like lemon and butter cookies too and if a few chocolate chips were in those, that would also make me happy!

Reaction score
Well I do love a nice classic chocolate chip cookie, but my favorite is probably chocolate cookie with raspberry filling :) I like the flavor combo a lot.

Reaction score
Chocolate chip is my favorite default cookie, you know it is always going to taste good. My other favorite is chocolate cookies with peanut butter chips.

Reaction score
Add me to the list of chocolate chip fans. Chocolate chip cookies are a classic that always works.

Reaction score
I really like peanut butter cookies too as they are so easy to make. There are not many people in this world that don't like peanut butter so they are usually a crowd pleaser.

Reaction score
I really like peanut butter cookies too as they are so easy to make. There are not many people in this world that don't like peanut butter so they are usually a crowd pleaser.
True, some peanut butter cookies only require 3 ingredients so they're a good cookie to make when you're low on pantry supplies, and most people like them.

Reaction score
Well I don't want to be left out so add me to the chocolate chipcookie fan club as well. Ginger and cinnamon are also quite pleasing to me. I am yet to make any of these cookie myself.

Reaction score
I'm on the chocolate chip cookie list too!! It doesn't matter how I'm feeling, a choc chip cookie will always do it for me. I love all of those lovely spicy cookies that are everywhere around Christmas time, and lately, white chocolate chip with lemon and cardamom are on my favourite list too.

Reaction score
I've always been fond of peanut butter cookies and of course i can't have enough oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies as they have being my favorite from the longest of times.

Reaction score
My favorite is making polvoron, a Filipino-style shortbread cookies made with toasted flour, sugar, melted butter, powdered milk and some flavorings in it whether it would be nuts, fruits, cookies, spice blends, flavorings from Silver Estates or any drink mixes like green tea latte mix or peppermint chocolate mix. Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite too, and chocolate crinkles too.

Reaction score
A simple and elegant peanut butter cookie. It has to be half-way between solid and soft to be completely enjoyed, a soft-chew if you will.

Second favorite are No-bake cookies in any variety, Chocolate or Peanut Butter

Then, Girl Scout Thin Mints.

Reaction score
I made an Arrowhead Mills Gluten Free chocolate chip the other day and it was quite a hit. It was the first time I had made it and I was generally pleased with the outcome.

I had no real complaints except that that I should have perhaps slightly grease the pans.

Reaction score
A slight coating is always best to help if it's not a non-stick type of surface, I find. That way even if they start to crisp on they're still easily separable. Plus a little grease adds a twinge of flavor. Not much but it's noticeable.

I tried some chocolate chip peanut butter cookies the other day. They kinda stuck regardless of what I did, but my god they were good with milk. I like cookieees.

Reaction score
I love butter biscuits, they call them biscuits over here, but they're just cookies, they look something like this:

galleta-de-mantequilla.jpg

There are so many recipes, but this is the one I'm talking about guys... plain and simple, but very nice!

Reaction score
That looks so tasty! I'd ruin it (or maybe in your eyes ENHANCE IT) with a little frosting. Mmmm. A batch of those, and goodbye munchies!

Reaction score
My favorite cookies is Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. I always love eating this kind of cookies because I know this is a healthy kind of cookies.

Ask a Question