What is your most popular child-requested baked good?

Reaction score
I remember as a kid I always loved my mom's lemon bars. They were my absolute favorite and I would always ask for them any time it was a special occasion.

My little one isn't old enough to put in any requests just yet - but I can't wait until she does!

If you have kids or grandkids, what is your number one most requested baked good or sweet treat they ask for?

Reaction score
Right now my pecan pie and my brownies. Those two are the most requested items ;) I love baking those two, specially the pecan pie, is one of my personal favorites as well. I can't wait to have children so I can pamper them with thier special requests :)

Reaction score
Right now my pecan pie and my brownies. Those two are the most requested items ;) I love baking those two, specially the pecan pie, is one of my personal favorites as well. I can't wait to have children so I can pamper them with thier special requests :)

Sounds like they have good taste - both brownies and pecan pie are very high up on my list of favorites!!

Reaction score
Sounds like they have good taste - both brownies and pecan pie are very high up on my list of favorites!!

My nieces are very picky, so I feel kinda honored they really like my pecan pie and my brownies. I make mine with dutch cocoa and they turn out great!

Reaction score
When I was still a child I always request my mom to bake for me macaroons and chocolate crinkles which other kids also loves to eat. I missed those days when I can eat sweets as I want. But now I try to limit myself eating sweet foods and desserts because I am not getting any younger and I am health conscious now.

Reaction score
When I was still a child I always request my mom to bake for me macaroons and chocolate crinkles which other kids also loves to eat. I missed those days when I can eat sweets as I want. But now I try to limit myself eating sweet foods and desserts because I am not getting any younger and I am health conscious now.

It is funny when I look back to being a kid and think of just how many sweets I consumed and never seemed to gain any weight at all - probably because I was always outdoors running around! But these days I have to be a lot more conscious of what I eat - my metabolism isn't what it used to be back when I was a child, that's for sure!

Reaction score
@cupcakechef ...Yes you are right those were the days and we just had to cherished those memories when we can eat many sweets as we can. But now no more and like what we said we should be now more careful and conscious of what we are eating for health reason. :)

Ask a Question