Whats in YOUR cabinet?

Reaction score
I'm curious............

Just wondering what your current dinnerware and flatware sets are?
Got pictures?
Who made them?
Do you like them?
Thinking about changing them?

I want to know what your dinnerware and flatware looks like!!!!!

Fiesta-Dinnerware.png

aaronandanne%2F20150804205302136.jpg

Reaction score
I have more or less what you might call "garage sale" dinnerware. I got bits and pieces from dollar stores, garage sales, my granny.....

I did get a few of these nice glass plates from the dollar store that I love....
libbey-moderno-7-5-glass-salad-dessert-plate-12-plates-3.jpg

And for my flatware, its been the really cheap dollar store craptastic junk ...
231d69fef759745d0f41f4e30061c17f.jpg

But I've been looking for some new plates....have not found any I like yet.

But I just bought some new flatware!!!!
Sasaki Aria Flatware....got it half price too!
412bfRqdpLL._SY300_.jpg

Reaction score
I've got all white plates, bowls etc. I really like the clean simplicity of it :) Got it all in the sale too, so it was bargain-tastic :D

My parents have a set of Wedgewood tableware that is mega fancy... and they never use it. I can't see the sense in that. I'd much rather have something that I like that I use every day. There's no point having stuff if you're never going to use it!

Reaction score
I've got all white plates, bowls etc. I really like the clean simplicity of it :) Got it all in the sale too, so it was bargain-tastic :D

My parents have a set of Wedgewood tableware that is mega fancy... and they never use it. I can't see the sense in that. I'd much rather have something that I like that I use every day. There's no point having stuff if you're never going to use it!

Yeah, I get the concept of that....but also, if they are from the depression era, then there's a reason for it.

Apparently people who lived through the depression, or the last war, had pretty much nothing.
A lot of people lost everything and others had to live from hand to mouth on a daily basis.
The "good china" syndrome came about because it was something that was inexpensive enough for people to collect, something that could be displayed, and something that can be passed down from generation to generation.

But the "good china" syndrome is also passed down from generation to generation. LOL
Some people take to it, some don't really care for it.

Reaction score
I got me some new plates today.
Nothing fancy at all.

I like plastic plates because they are lightweight and don't hurt my hands, since I got Carpal Tunnel.
Sometimes its difficult even lifting a regular plate, so I've been looking for some nice plastic ones with lips on them.

I found these at Target today, only .79 cents each and made in the USA! Im amazed I found something so cheap that isnt made in China!

They only had four on the shelf, so I got all four of them.

Reaction score
Nice, I like the look of those! :)

I wish they would have had other colors, but they only had pastel pink, powder blue, and lime green.
I would have preferred black or grey, even burgundy if they had it. I'm not one for bright colors, but since I do like lime, I opted for the green ones. They will work for my purposes until I can find something I like better.

Ask a Question