What's your favorite flavor milkshake?

Reaction score
My favorite traditional flavor is chocolate, followed by vanilla, then strawberry. Nowadays, there are so many other flavors out there, so my favorite non traditional favorite is oreo. Oreos are delicious in every way. What's your favorite flavors?

Reaction score
Chocolate and cookies and cream are my favorite milkshake recipes. However, when the season rolls around, I love the peach milkshakes from Chik-fil-lay. I wish I could reproduce that milkshake, but I doubt I would come close.

Reaction score
How could I ever pick just one flavor of milshake? I love them all. :) I absolutely love peanut butter milkshakes from Dairy Queen! They are so thick and delicious! I also really like chocolate milkshakes and oreo milkshakes. My husband loves Butter Finger milkshakes from Steak N Shake. Personally, I just don't think you can go wrong with milkshakes, mostly all flavors are yummy!

Reaction score
Chocolate milkshakes are the best. I vote for them. I've never had an Oreo milkshake. However, I think I can safely place that one on my list. I love Oreos. An Oreo milkshake sounds heavenly. I definitely have to try it one of these days.

Reaction score
My favorite milkshake flavors are chocolate, eggnog, and McDonald's Shamrock Shake (mint). I like it when fast food places serve special holiday flavors.

Reaction score
Be
How could I ever pick just one flavor of milshake? I love them all. :) I absolutely love peanut butter milkshakes from Dairy Queen! They are so thick and delicious! I also really like chocolate milkshakes and oreo milkshakes. My husband loves Butter Finger milkshakes from Steak N Shake. Personally, I just don't think you can go wrong with milkshakes, mostly all flavors are yummy!
I have never had a peanut butter milkshake!!! I love peanut butterfflavored everything so I have GOT to try this. Also, butter finger sounds good too!!

Reaction score
I can't say I have a favorite because I like all kinds of milkshakes. I will say that any with chocolate or cookies in it will definitely be ordered by me. I love both in my milkshakes. I always get the oreo milkshakes from dairy queen. Those are so AWESOME.

Reaction score
I would love any flavor!!! Well, except maybe vanilla!! Too boring for me! LOL!
Anything with chocolate, mint or caramel would do it for me!!
I like milkshakes but would prefer to eat my ice cream - not drink it. For some reason
I feel like I've been cheated if I drink it instead of eating it! Weird - I know! :)

Reaction score
If I am going to make myself suffer, over a milkshake, it has to be a salted caramel and vanilla one. Thanks guys, now I want a milkshake and the subsequent stomach ache.

Reaction score
Strawberry milkshakes are one of my favorites. They have to be made with real strawberries. I hate that artifical flavoring and coloring in a milkshake , you can taste them and it is just not the same as real berries.

Reaction score
Chocolate is my favorite flavor. I can no longer drink milkshakes , but if I could with no repercussions, I would choose chocolate.

Reaction score
Banana :) It has to be made with real bananas, though. Banana "flavored" stuff is always gross lol.

Reaction score
Typically I enjoy regular chocolate shake, but during the spring I love getting the minty shakes!! You know how you get feeling when you breathe in that fresh spring air? Well why not have a minty fresh shake too?

Reaction score
I tried the vanilla handspun milkshake at Burger King yesterday and it was pretty good. I felt like Uma Thurman drinking the $5 milkshake at Jackrabbit Slim's. My daughter and I almost got up and did the twist. We had another chance to dance later in the day when we passed on office called Opa Medical Group. I couldn't stop singing "Oppa Medical Group!" and doing the dance to Gangnam Style. My daughter and I have a rich fantasy life and it makes mediocre errands fun.

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the shamrock shakes that McDonald's always has around March.

I love those. One time the shake machine at my local McDonald's was broken and it made extra minty shakes that were dark green. My daughter and I loved it. I wish they would make them extra minty all the time.

Reaction score
Chocolate all the way here, what's better than milky ice-creamy chocolate? NOTHING!!:D Not for me anyway...

Reaction score
Yummy! Oreo is good, but the pieces have to be chopped up really small...otherwise, they get clogged in the straw!

I like plain ol' chocolate with whipped cream and a cherry on top!

Reaction score
Hmm, when I was little I just couldn't get enough of bubblegum or banana, but I prefer chocolate, strawberry and caramel. I will go for the unusual lime or so once in a while.

Ask a Question