Where is everybody?

Reaction score
Is it vacation time already?

I haven't seen justme4910 in a long time. Hope he's ok!

I see Becky posts once in a while now.

I know this isn't the most busy site ever, but it's kind of weird when people just disappear.
:(

Reaction score
I'm here! I think maybe it depends on people's schedules, time of day (since there's members from all over the place!) and things like that. I try and get online at least a couple times a week to see what everyone has been up to on here - but sometimes life gets in the way!

I wish it was vacation time, hah! Not here, for me anyway! Boo Mondays!

Reaction score
Is it vacation time already?

I haven't seen justme4910 in a long time. Hope he's ok!

I see Becky posts once in a while now.

I know this isn't the most busy site ever, but it's kind of weird when people just disappear.
:(

Yeah we did have a bit of a quiet spell - I was in Paris recently hence my absence. I was doing lots of erm... "baking research" while I was there though :D :D :D

Reaction score
Yeah we did have a bit of a quiet spell - I was in Paris recently hence my absence. I was doing lots of erm... "baking research" while I was there though :D :D :D

I'm SURE you did!!!!

How many patisseries did you wipe out of inventory????
LOL

Reaction score
Hi there! So sorry, I've been kinda busy with the paperwork from the immigration and visa process, as well as the general things of the move :( I hope our members are less busy this month ;)

Reaction score
I've been on the sickly side and haven't been doing much,so i bought a new to me kitchen stove yesterday to pick me up :) as you can tell from all the different pictures I've posted

Reaction score
I've been on the sickly side and haven't been doing much,so i bought a new to me kitchen stove yesterday to pick me up :) as you can tell from all the different pictures I've posted

Yeah, I've been feeling really bad the past few weeks.

I had my regular three month checkup at the Dr on Friday. He said it was my allergies.
He said because we literally had no winter this year, all the pollen is still in the air and the weeds have still been growing all "winter" here.....and now with all the rain we have had and the warm weather, everything has continuously bloomed and now because of spring, its all a triple threat, making people even more sicker than usual.

My Dr. said there have been masses of people coming to see him that have allergies this year, that have never had allergies in their lives, thats how bad it is.

I hope you are feeling better!!! A new stove would certainly make me feel better!!!!

So........when's the dinner party? What should we bring??? LOL

Reaction score
hmmm we need one for everybody on here Chester.I'm sure Becky will buy plane tickets for everybody :)

ooh we can do a covered dish and everybody bring just one and I'll fire up the smoker and we will feast like Kings and Queens lol

Reaction score
Well geez, I hope justme4910 is doing ok!!!! Haven't seen him on here in a long time!!!:oops:

Reaction score
Once again..............still haven't seen justme4910 in a while now.

:oops:

Wonder if he is doing ok.

Ask a Question