Win money with your recipes

Reaction score
I came across this page of recipe contests the other day when I was looking for a recipe. I love Taste of Home, it's a great site with lots of nice family tested recipes, and I've been using the site and magazine for years to obtain my recipes. I don't have many original recipes, but I know some here probably do, so I wanted to share. The contests are open to those in the United States and also Canada, with the exception of Quebec. If you're outside of those areas, the magazine might have a UK or other version, or I'm sure there are contests/sweepstakes in your areas that are probably similar.

Reaction score
I often wondered how many people enter these things -- it would be awesome though to win a bit of extra cash just by submitting a tried and true recipe! I guess it can't hurt to enter, as they say you've gotta be in it to win it!

Reaction score
Poor Caribbean girl. It's not opened to meo_O. Truth be told I would be into it any way. I think I am too green for that and generally like to be on the sidelines for those types of things. Go for ladies. I am always cheering from the stands.

Reaction score
The only sweepstakes they have that I see, is for a Ninja Blender. As I already have three blenders, I don't need another one. LOL

I would though, love to have cash or free rent for a year!!!! ;);););)
:D

I've been extremely "tight lipped" about my recipes, but I wouldn't mind sharing for the purpose of winning something I could really use!

Ask a Question