Wreath Cupcakes

Reaction score
Cupcake decorating is a lot of fun, especially when the Holidays are involved!

I recently did some cupcake baking with my younger cousins and we decided to decorate our chocolate caramel cupcakes with wreaths!

All you have to do is frost a cupcake flat. We used chocolate icing (brown) to make it seem as if the wreath was on the door. Though it could be fun to decorate with the color of your own front door or a variety of "front door" colors such as white, black, red, and blue.

After we had simply iced them, we piped with a star tip (small). Pipe around (in a circle) quick darts of stars in green icing to make the wreath. You can then "decorate" the wreath with candies such as mini m&ms.

Reaction score
It is fun for sure- and there are pretty much limitless possibilities for all the different ways to decorate...pretty much anything you can imagine (or google ;) is doable. That sounds so cute! I bet they were fun to eat, too :)

Reaction score
Seems to me like you're already in the Christmas spirit...i can just imagine how overjoyed your younger cousins were at the outcome ...i always believe the kitchen is a place were thoughts come to life.

Reaction score
That sounds really fun! I don't have the right frosting pipe tips (I should invest in those) so what I've done for piping is just putting it in a sandwich bag or something and cut a small small corner. The results will probably be cleaner and better with a tip though but whatever works for me!

Ask a Question