10 sentences that can change your perspective on life

Reaction score
Food for the thought, when you stop and think about those... it does make sense :)

8426f85b54ec518ce4a8fa2384094feb.jpg

Reaction score
I love this and it definitely made me stop and think! I liked the one about not doing what you want now and thinking you have the freedom to be able to do it later. I need to work out what my life goals are and go chasing them! Sometimes it's just hard knowing exactly what those goals are!

Reaction score
Actually I find many of those phrases so meaningful, because I'm in a stage of my life in which I think I'm starting to live the way I should. Doing what I intended to do and not waiting til the ''later'', because that later or tomorrow might not come for me :) Now my life motto is: Life is short, no worries, enjoy!''. I keep telling my mom that :p But it's so true, worrying doesn't solve a thing.

Reaction score
These are great sentences to live by. I especially like the one about failure because we all learn from our mistakes. Some of the most famous visionaries of our lifetime have built their major successes upon their failures. Failure should not be thought of as a bad thing, because we learn and grow from our mistakes.

Reaction score
Lovely. Just what I needed to read right about now. Sometimes we get it all twisted and forget what's really important. I'm off to making myself as interesting as possible!

Reaction score
Good for you, Anne :) I will have that in mind before picking a movie to watch ;) But since my memory is so bad (due my neurological issues), I might have to start tracking everything, specially movies and anime I watch. Anyways, let us know how that goes ;)

Reaction score
My favorite sentence ever is:

Everything You Ever Wanted Is On The Other Side Of Fear

I love it and I find it to be completely true. Because if I come to think about it, I managed to do so much by conquering fear (sometimes not only my own, but also my mom's), like when she was so afraid I'd travel to Norway. She tried everything to stop me. Mostly because she was afraid something would happen to me and the police (according to her) would point their fingers at her. I'm glad I never listened... I learnt English when I was 16, left my home when I was 18... I felt like I was doing the craziest things ever. Glad I didn't stay at home :)

Reaction score
These are great sentences to live by. I especially like the one about failure because we all learn from our mistakes. Some of the most famous visionaries of our lifetime have built their major successes upon their failures. Failure should not be thought of as a bad thing, because we learn and grow from our mistakes.

I know, right? Failure has such a bad negative rep, when it should be all the opposite, because thanks to it we grow and become better persons. This is the case for me and my past relationships, my broken dreams and all that. I loved the phrase about doing things for you to see the word, not for the world to see you. So I should do that, I shouldn't care what the people think, I should do my own thing because I want to do it and is my dream! We all should do that :) I know so many people who worry about what the other will say if they do x or y thing.

Reaction score
These are all meaningful phrases and words of wisdom. Thanks for sharing! And since I am not getting younger anymore my perspective in life had absolutely changed. Now I tried to avoid stress and no worries. It is just that I want to always have peace of mind while I can still enjoy the beauty of life.

Reaction score
@ReadmeByAmy That is great, I am trying to do the same, but some days it's harder than others. I also try to let go of anger and grudges. I have a hard time doing that when someone breaks a promises, but I always tell myself this: my health is more important than all that drama, nothing is as important as one's health''. Or also this question: Will this still be an issue after a couple of weeks?

Reaction score
@Trellum ..Yes you are right before anything else our health should be our number one priority in life. Problems, trials and struggles are already part of our everyday life.

Reaction score
@ReadmeByAmy Sometimes it's so easy to get one self lost, specially with dealing with some big issues, like for example dealing with a loved's one addiction and so on. It's so hard to let go, but then I think: If I worry it will not make a difference!'' Funny, we all know that, but we end up worrying anyway, at least I used to most of the time ;)

Reaction score
And don't forget my favorites.......

AA2246.jpg

never_do_today_what_you_can_put_off_until_tomorrow_stationery_note_card-raa92f32675194111ac23cef3b51b733f_xvua8_8byvr_512.jpg

back.jpg

mistakesdemotivator_large.jpeg

y0bUQAz.jpg

despairdemotivator.jpeg

perseverancedemotivator_large.jpeg

unwinnable.jpg

I'm ONLY responsible for exactly what I say.
I am NOT responsible for what you think you heard.

4cb17580349e3db8272f817617b2e996.jpg

608caaa71123bcf4d1e54167067db1fc.jpg

Reaction score
I am a Realist

A pessimist see's the difficulty in every opportunity.

An optimist see's the opportunity in every difficulty.

A realist see's the absolute truth in everything, and quite often gets called a pessimist by optimists, simply because optimists cannot see past the end of their own fantasies of life.

Reaction score
Good one chester ;) I like to think of myself as a realist as well ;) Just the facts and nothing else! I loved the other quotes too, some of them were extremely funny xD

Ask a Question