2 Ingredient Coconut Macaroons

Reaction score
  • 1 (14-ounce) bag sweetened shredded coconut (see comments and photos regarding type of coconut)
  • 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, mix the coconut and the condensed milk until the coconut is evenly coated.
  3. Place mounds of the mixture on a parchment-lined baking sheet. For uniformly round macaroons, I like to press the mixture into my round tablespoon measuring spoon and slightly overfill it. The mixture will be sticky so you will have to work it out with your fingers and pat it gently into an evenly-shaped mound. (You may coat the spoon with oil or butter, but it eventually wears off. So, either re-coat or resort to your clean fingers!)
  4. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until flecked with brown spots and crisp around the edges. As all ovens vary a bit, peek a little early and watch closely for the last few minutes until you learn how long this takes in your oven.
  5. Remove from the oven, cool, and then store in an airtight container in the refrigerator to maintain optimal freshness.

Reaction score
This looks great and super easy. Do you have the link to the original website that you found it on?
I'd rather pin it to my Pinterest board instead of writing it down.

Reaction score
Have you tried it out? I loveeee coconut macaroons, used to go crazy whenever the dining hall made them. My favorite dessert from there!

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. I hope these are good. Macaroons are my favorites. I love anything made with coconut. Coconut cream pie is my favorite pie, and I like coconut frosting on my cakes. I'll have to try this.

Reaction score
Thanks for this.. when I'm hungry. LOL Now I'm craving coconut cream pie. Any good recipes for that? I can make it, but I like trying other people's recipes too.

I'll be trying out the macaroons as well. They might just get added to the Christmas cookie list. Thanks.

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the recipe and the link, I'll definitely pin it as well, it sounds so good and I *love* recipes that only need a few simple ingredients. I've actually never had macaroons before, but I've wanted to for a long time and these sound so yummy and easy that I might just have to start here :).

Reaction score
Oh my goodness!!! How much simpler can making macaroons be then this? I absolutely love macaroons and will be trying this recipe out. I may even dip the cookies in chocolate or mint or something.

Ask a Question