2 Ingredient Pizza Crust

Reaction score
I cam across this and now I'm sooooo curious:

ingredients

• 1 cup self raising flour
  • 1 cup of Greek or natural yoghurt
  • extra flour for dusting the board
In a bowl, combine 1C self rising flour and 1C Greek or natural yogurt. Bring together to form a ball. turn out onto floured board. Knead and roll. Knead for 5-8mmin. Roll into a pizza shape and add toppings.

I have my tried and true pizza crust so I have never done anything else. Has anyone done this? What do you guys think?

Source

Reaction score
YOu are curious and I am cautious. I can't say I have had tremendous success with these two and three ingredient recipes. I am always drawn to them, but then I get disappointed with the results most times. Do you think it sounds like it could work? I guess like me you could throw a few more things in if in doubt. This really isn't my area, but it just might work.

Reaction score
I only have all-purpose flour on hand, but I know that can easily be converted to self-rising, by doing this:
  1. For each cup of all-purpose flour, add 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder and 1/4 teaspoon of salt and mix together.
I rarely have Greek yogurt on hand, but I do plan to start buying it.

I've been wanting to make a homemade pizza, but will have to make it the normal way, since I won't be going to the store anytime soon. I'm interested to hear how this work, if someone tries out the recipe.

Reaction score
Awesome! We always keep Greek yogurt handy at home, this recipe definitely sounds worth trying! I will surely do it, because it sounds so easy and simple! I bet the crust turns out great! I love how simple it sounds ;) I wonder if you can freeze any leftover dough like you normally do with the other dough?

Reaction score
I only have all-purpose flour on hand, but I know that can easily be converted to self-rising, by doing this:
  1. For each cup of all-purpose flour, add 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder and 1/4 teaspoon of salt and mix together.
I rarely have Greek yogurt on hand, but I do plan to start buying it.

I've been wanting to make a homemade pizza, but will have to make it the normal way, since I won't be going to the store anytime soon. I'm interested to hear how this work, if someone tries out the recipe.

I used to consult with my sister when she was alive for my home made pizza and any flour recipe. She was quite good. We would have had lots of fun with all these things I am learning in this forum. I saw a crust that called for Guinness recently. I actually had my husband get me some Guinness to try something from the Guinness recipe family.

Reaction score
This seems to be interesting! Maybe I will give this a try and hope I can make it right. Thanks for sharing this simple and easy recipe! :)

Last edited:

Ask a Question