3 Ingredient Banana Cookies

Reaction score
I came across a recipe called "Three Ingredient Banana Cookies." I thought, okay, really? Only three ingredients? Banana cookies?! Worth a try! So I made them, anticipating that I wouldn't like them. However, I really was surprised at how easy and delicious they were!
Here's the recipe:
Ingredients:
Two Large Ripe Bananas
One cup rolled oats
1/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts
Directions:
Mash up the bananas in a bowl. Add the oats and walnuts and mix well. Drop the batter by tablespoons on a baking sheet. Bake them for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
That's it! They are very good, yet healthy! :)
Enjoy!

Reaction score
That actually looks like a pretty good and easy recipe. I think I'll actually try it, since I have the stuff to make them. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
They sound delicious. My sister and I made something similar with banana and strawberries a while ago. I'm not a fan of walnuts though - what could I substitute instead for this recipe?

Reaction score
They sound delicious. My sister and I made something similar with banana and strawberries a while ago. I'm not a fan of walnuts though - what could I substitute instead for this recipe?

How about pecans? They are sweeter and don't have that strong nutty flavour, and they go really well with bananas.

Reaction score
Wow! Being a beginner in the baking world, that actually sounds easy and fun to make with my nephew! Oh, but my nephew isn't exactly allowed to eat nuts. Are there any other suggestions to substitute the walnuts? Thank you! :)

Reaction score
I just posted about a recipe I could do with my daycare children that would be healthy too. I think I will have to give this one a try with them. it's looks like it's exactly what I was looking for, although I think I will have to substitute something in place of the nuts. Maybe raisins or cranberries?

Reaction score
I don't like the taste of banana at all, but I think I would try this recipe. It's really amazing at how bananas can be used in so many healthy recipes; how they can take the place of so many ingredients. I really love cookies with oats in them. I will probably make a batch and allow the other people in my household help be the taste testers. Living with people who love sweets make good for taste testing recipes before adding them to the recipe vault. I think this would be a good diabetic recipe. Does anyone else think so?

Reaction score
What a healthy, yummy sounding recipe. I've been trying to find some healthy recipes and this one sounds perfect. Super delicious and easy to do :)

Reaction score
This recipe actually sounds delicious. I have the bananas and oats but not peanuts or else I'd be making these now. Thanks for posting such an awesome recipe.

Ask a Question