4 ingredient Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Bombs

Reaction score
http://realhousemoms.com/bacon-jalapeno-cheese-bombs/

Okay - probably not the healthiest savory baked good to start off with - but I love the spicy kick from jalapeno in breads/dough based recipes.

The recipe is on the link above but it's literally just bacon, cheese, jalapenos and dough - the recipe uses the pre-bought biscuit dough that they have at US supermarkets (not cookie biscuits, but more "scone" type biscuits).

If you're in the UK which I think a few members on here are, there's a useful recipe here on how to make the dough that's similar to US biscuit dough :)

http://www.victoriahansenfood.com/knowledgebase/refrigerator-biscuits/

Reaction score
Is this the same thing as Cheese Biscuits with bacon and jalapeno's in it??? It sounds like it.

ANYTHING with cheese + bacon + peppers =
Mmm__Homer_Simpson.gif

Reaction score
These sound delicious. I can't have jalapenos, but usually don't have an issue with substituting something else, usually another type of less spicy pepper, such as poblanos or chilies. I like the idea of them having a little more substance, like scones, rather than lighter and airier biscuits.

Reaction score
Oh, this sounds good. My husband would love these, and he's been looking for something different to snack on. I may just be nice and make some for him. The flavor combination sounds tempting. I may have to have a taste as well. I mean, it has bacon in it, right? ;)

Ask a Question